Monday 4 April 2011

-1- Fear of the Dark

This is an example post which you may choose to submit to. You will find the inspiration artifacts here with a comment below. The comment is my own which links to my own article following this theme (in truth, the work was written before the artifact but it serves it's purpose).


In future, there will be Advice posts to help you get started with this peice. But for starters, you should decide on Purpose (what do you want to achieve in your article?), Audience (Are you going to design it for a specific group?) and Mode (Will you produce a diary entry? A short story? A magazine article?).

Deadline: This is no deadline for article submissions.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Tough inspiration this! Not even any Advice up yet! Well I went for an article about mountain biking that I really like. It's about a rider who has forgotten his night lights and gets attacked by spooky things in the dark. It's purpose is to entertain, it's for a general audience and I suppose it's a tail.
    http://mountainbikewriter.blogspot.com/2010/11/fear-in-dark.html
    I hope you like my response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have made a poem with the topic tension... http://staceymetou.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-past.html

    ReplyDelete